American Heart Association (AHA) Postdoctoral Fellowship
Post Doctoral Fellowships
UNIVERSITY / ORGANIZATION:
American Heart Association
The AHA Fellowships 2020 is accessible for postdoctoral colleagues leading exploration in the logical territory of cardiovascular illnesses and stroke and distributed computing.
Coronary illness is a terminal disease that examination continues attempting to dispose of. On the off chance that you are energetic about this reason and are a USA resident dwelling in the state, you can utilize the AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship in 2020 to accomplish this point.
Why the American Heart Association (AHA)?
The American Heart Association (AHA) is a non-benefit association situated in the United States that elevates fitting heart care to lessen handicap and passing from cardiovascular sickness and stroke.
Initially established in New York in 1924 as a relationship for the counteraction and treatment of coronary illness, it is right now headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The American Heart Association is a national willful wellbeing association.
- Qualified Countries: All Nationalities
- Qualified Subjects: cardiovascular illnesses and stroke and distributed computing
- Applicant Fellows must hold an M.D., Ph.D., D.O., or then again proportional terminal doctoral certificate, and should meet institutional necessities for award accommodation.
- At the hour of grant initiation, the applicant may have close to five years of postdoctoral examination preparation or experience (barring clinical preparation).
- The individual will be required to give in any event 80 percent of all-day work either to explore or to exercise in accordance with free exploration (rather than authoritative, clinical, or educating obligations).
How to Apply?
- Individual BioSketch (5-page limit) Use of the NIH historical sketch is required for AHA programs. Utilize the NIH Fellowship Biographical Sketch Format. The individual is to incorporate his/her preparation and professional objectives in Section 1: Personal Statement. The AHA may demand a transcript of the kindred’s scholastic record.
- Three Reference Letters to be transferred by accommodation cut-off time – (1-2 pages each) Those requested to give letters will be connected to the Referent Information Page. The referent will transfer their reference letter through Grants-on a fundamental level.
- The Uncovering New Patterns Fellowship is supported at $75,000/year for an all-out honor measure of $150,000 for more than two years.
- The Institute Executive Committee maintains whatever authority is needed to decide the last honor sum for serious tasks dependent on need and expected effect.
Deadline: August 24, 2020
Never miss an update from us. If you enjoyed this post kindly share to show us some love. Thank you.