Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) training: Online training
The COVID-19 pandemic is having an impact on our education system, the health of our loved ones, the businesses we rely upon, the health of the global economy, and the way we live our daily lives. As we as a whole keep on exploring through these extraordinary and developing difficulties, we need you to realize that Training Forms is here for you.
Our aim is to provide our visitors with the source of information. Don’t go through the stress of going back and forth.
Note: All information on this website is published for general information purpose only. We only get information form institutions offering scholarship opportunities for students.
We do not offer any training forms scholarships, rather we simply provide information on scholarship openings and other training forms.
So as to help UN nation groups in scaling up nation readiness and reaction to COVID-19, WHO has built up these learning modules as an ally to the Operational Planning Guidelines to Support Country Preparedness and Response.
The training is intended:
• For UN country teams (UNCTs)
• For other relevant stakeholders, including partners, donors, and civil society
• To support national readiness and preparedness for COVID-19
• To help countries increase their capacity to respond to COVID-19To increase international coordination for response and preparedness
• To streamline the process of coordinating resources and assessing country preparedness level
• This learning package consists of 3 modules with videos and downloadable presentations.
Get more details and access to the training
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Clinical Care Severe Acute Respiratory Infection
- COVID-19: Operational Planning Guidelines and COVID-19 Partners Platform to support country preparedness and response
- Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control
- ePROTECT Respiratory Infections (EN)