he University of South Florida is thrilled to announce the UCF Pegasus Scholarship to entering high school graduates in the United States.
The award is open high school seniors or graduates who are going to take admission for undergraduate study at USF for the summer or fall semester.
The University of South Florida (USF) was established in 1956 in the state of Florida, USA. USF is the fourth-largest public university that offers 80 undergraduate, over 130 graduate and doctoral-level degree programs through its 14 colleges.
Why at the University of South Florida? The USF is a high-impact global research university. It is a top university with a multitude of courses in the US top 100, which makes USF the right choice to continue your education.
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US and International
- Prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open the US as well as all nationalities around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursary will award for undergraduate study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should be high school seniors or graduates who earned dual enrollment credit or an AA degree but have not completed more than 11 semester hours of college coursework after high school graduation and who have never enrolled in college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, there is no separate application for this award program. Candidates who apply for undergraduate admission to UCF for summer or fall terms are automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school or home-school transcript, SAT or ACT score, Official college transcript, Official GED*, AICE, AP, CLEP, IB, and TOEFL/IELTS score, Application essay (strongly encouraged but not required)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by June 1st.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent skills in the English language.
The USF is offering multiple awards for first-year students to support their study. The USF Funding is not available for the summer term. It is only available during the fall and spring terms.
- Domestic – Fall: May 1, Spring: November 1, and Summer: March 1.
- International – Fall: March 1, Spring: September 1, and Summer: January 1.